Perfect Teeth
www.perfectteeth.com Denver, CO 500 to 999 Employees

Great company with room to grow a career

Denver, CO

ProsThe diversity of employees is truly amazing. There is a real family feel to the way friendships and camaraderie is built at each office. Each employee has a unique background and idea set to bring to the table. The benefits and vacation time are generous and allow for a good work-life balance. Best dental benefits ever!

ConsCertain locations have high turnover, resulting in some employees having to transfer locations to help cover the shortfall.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe internal promotions and upward mobility are excellent, however it would behoove upper management to offer more competitive pay raises.

Training of management and regional directors need to be focused on

Colorado City, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros: Great medical benefits offered to employees Cons: As employees we should get better discounts on our own… Advice to Senior Management: Value your long term employees!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

All about the money.

Dental Office Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Perfect Teeth

Pros: Simple position, not requiring any major thought. Amazing co-worker relationships. Decent salaray. Plenty of vacation/sick time. Great dental benefits. Equal Opportunities… Cons: The corporation is less worried about their patients, and more worried about the money in their wallets. District Management and up, has a tendancy to… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that happy patients are who bring repeat business to the company. Choosing which patients to see based on whether they are a DMO or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Perfect Teeth.

Worked for Perfect Teeth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perfect Teeth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perfect Teeth CEO Frederic W. J. Birner. All reviews posted anonymously by Perfect Teeth employees.