Perfect Teeth

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth

Great Place to Work!!!!

Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent Benefit package The company increased its medical coverage
 without increasing our out of pocket
Prefect Teeth offers:
Medical/Dental/Vision
FSA account
Vacation /Sick time...and much more!!!

Cons

Cant really think of any at this time

Keep going the direction you are heading...Patients First

27 Other Employee Reviews for Perfect Teeth (View Most Recent)

Great Company that Treats Employees Well, Great First Career Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are a number of great things I can mention about working for Perfect Teeth. I am very satisfied with my compensation as well as my work/life balance. I feel like I have a lot of opportunities to take time for myself when I need to. Also, I have always felt welcome and happy working with my fellow employees. I love that everyone shares a genuine passion to further the Perfect Teeth company. It makes a big difference when you work people that love what they do! Working for Perfect Teeth has given me a lot of freedom to present my ideas for future projects as well as working on my own. I appreciate the trust and confidence for me to accomplish my tasks. I have also appreciated the constant guidance and advice I receive. I have learned a lot of useful tools and skills that I can apply to any future work opportunity.

Cons

The only thing I can say for improvement would have to be better organization from upper management when it comes to prioritizing tasks and projects. Sometimes there is not a clear set of directions as to what projects should take priority over others, therefore making my job somewhat unorganized at times.

Good company that's only getting better!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked for Perfect Teeth for more than five years. As with all companies there are benefits (the good) and opportunities for improvement (the bad), but in my experience the benefits have far outweighed any area for opportunity. The good: good work/life balance, good opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries, good bonus opportunity, great employees, experienced dentists, good clinical staff; good support staff both in office and from the corporate office , great locations (CO, NM & AZ).

Cons

Many of the areas for opportunity that I've experienced are being addressed by the company. Some of the offices are outdated, but many have been updated or are slated for updating. There is high turnover in some positions and managers seem stretched thin sometimes, but there has been a greater emphasis on training and employee retention over the course of the past year so I am hopeful that these two things will improve over the upcoming years.

Personally, I believe that better communication and empowerment of employees would greatly improve both morale and customer experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth