Perfect Teeth

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth

Great Place to Work!!!!

Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent Benefit package The company increased its medical coverage
 without increasing our out of pocket
Prefect Teeth offers:
Medical/Dental/Vision
FSA account
Vacation /Sick time...and much more!!!

Cons

Cant really think of any at this time

Keep going the direction you are heading...Patients First

29 Other Employee Reviews for Perfect Teeth (View Most Recent)

Great Company that Treats Employees Well, Great First Career Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are a number of great things I can mention about working for Perfect Teeth. I am very satisfied with my compensation as well as my work/life balance. I feel like I have a lot of opportunities to take time for myself when I need to. Also, I have always felt welcome and happy working with my fellow employees. I love that everyone shares a genuine passion to further the Perfect Teeth company. It makes a big difference when you work people that love what they do! Working for Perfect Teeth has given me a lot of freedom to present my ideas for future projects as well as working on my own. I appreciate the trust and confidence for me to accomplish my tasks. I have also appreciated the constant guidance and advice I receive. I have learned a lot of useful tools and skills that I can apply to any future work opportunity.

Cons

The only thing I can say for improvement would have to be better organization from upper management when it comes to prioritizing tasks and projects. Sometimes there is not a clear set of directions as to what projects should take priority over others, therefore making my job somewhat unorganized at times.

People Seem Genuinely Happy

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros

I have worked in dental for many years and I can honestly say that in my experience, the people here seem very happy and authentic. We are a for-profit organization, and numbers are talked about, but not to the extent that I've seen elsewhere. The offices are open normal business hours and are closed on weekends. People come here to enjoy a great work-life balance and I believe they get that. The offices have a private practice look and feel (apart from the name!). Most offices are built for one dentist and 1 hygienist. The benefits are really good, especially compared to other large dental companies. I believe our best years are yet to come.

Cons

Some of the locations are older and a little out-dated, but they are scheduled to be remodeled or renovated over the next couple of years.

I believe the offices and people could benefit by having a little more access to other offices outside their regions (best practices, what's working well, etc). I also think we could celebrate the 'positives' from an organizational standpoint. I worry a lot of the good we do isn't known across the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth