Perfect Teeth
www.perfectteeth.com Denver, CO 500 to 999 Employees

A company on the rise with the desire to be the Gold Standard in their field

Regional Director (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsThe executive and management teams are very motivated to raise the level of expertise within the group practice genre. They are making changes to how they viewed things over the past few years in an effort to attract top talent in the dental field.

ConsA more comprehensive training program will need to be developed to prepare the current team and potential new employees to achieve the companies desired results.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue you current philosophy and you will obtain your company vision and goals.

Great Place to Work!!!!

Dental Office Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent Benefit package The company increased its medical coverage without increasing… Cons: Cant really think of any at this time Advice to Senior Management: Keep going the direction you are heading...Patients First Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Extremely challenging and very overwhelming

Rda (Current Employee)

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefit package , employee and patient relationship Cons: Employed with perfect teeth over 4 years and have received a total of a dollar of a raise. climbing up within the company is impossible… Advice to Senior Management: Handle situations professionally and promptly. Managers should have previous experience in management, and offered continuing education. Taught how to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Perfect Teeth.

Worked for Perfect Teeth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perfect Teeth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perfect Teeth CEO Frederic W. J. Birner. All reviews posted anonymously by Perfect Teeth employees.