A company on the rise with the desire to be the Gold Standard in their field

Current Employee - Regional Director  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Regional Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for less than a year

Pros

The executive and management teams are very motivated to raise the level of expertise within the group practice genre. They are making changes to how they viewed things over the past few years in an effort to attract top talent in the dental field.

Cons

A more comprehensive training program will need to be developed to prepare the current team and potential new employees to achieve the companies desired results.

Continue you current philosophy and you will obtain your company vision and goals.

Other Reviews for Perfect Teeth

Great Place to Work!!!!

Current Employee - Dental Office Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent Benefit package The company increased its medical coverage
     without increasing our out of pocket
    Prefect Teeth offers:
    Medical/Dental/Vision
    FSA account
    Vacation /Sick time...and much more!!!

Cons

Cant really think of any at this time

Keep going the direction you are heading...Patients First

Good company that's only getting better!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked for Perfect Teeth for more than five years. As with all companies there are benefits (the good) and opportunities for improvement (the bad), but in my experience the benefits have far outweighed any area for opportunity. The good: good work/life balance, good opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries, good bonus opportunity, great employees, experienced dentists, good clinical staff; good support staff both in office and from the corporate office , great locations (CO, NM & AZ).

Cons

Many of the areas for opportunity that I've experienced are being addressed by the company. Some of the offices are outdated, but many have been updated or are slated for updating. There is high turnover in some positions and managers seem stretched thin sometimes, but there has been a greater emphasis on training and employee retention over the course of the past year so I am hopeful that these two things will improve over the upcoming years.

Personally, I believe that better communication and empowerment of employees would greatly improve both morale and customer experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth.

Worked for Perfect Teeth? Contribute to the Community!