Perfect Teeth

www.perfectteeth.com
  www.perfectteeth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth

Feel very important, many people depend on my work and the company trusts me.

Current Employee - Dentst in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Dentst in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No worry about paying rent, salaries, and hiring and firing staff. Diverse patient load with devoted and very upbeat staff.

Cons

Feel need to always be at work due to necessity of being the dentist in charge. Cannot participate in local dental society meetings due to their Thursday night occurance with my long commute and need to work on Fridays.

Have a corporate Christmas party on a Saturday night.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Perfect Teeth (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for; A few areas to grow on

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with the company over 5 years. I started out as a PC and quickly moved up to an Operations Manager. We have an excellent benefit package; health, dental, 401k, vacation/sick time

Working with such an amazing team makes coming to work fun!

Cons

I think for the amout of work plus hours worked each week, they should consider higher salaries. When the annual review comes around, be more generous with raises- instead of $0.17 raise. We are wokring our butts off, sometimes if short staffed 12 hour days - and not acruing over time.

I would like to see more support from the regional directors.

I would like to see more training for the Operations Managers to get everyone on the same page, higher pay and more help in offices where it's needed

Managing Dentist in Albuquerque

Current Employee - Managing Dentist in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Managing Dentist in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. Providers are given quite a bit of freedom to practice dentistry the way they want to. Providers and staff really care about the patients and their treatment. Senior management in Albuquerque is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Lack of control over staff compensation and retention. Great employees are sometimes lost to private practice where they can earn more.

A better system to communicate to staff about bonuses and pay increases and possibly getting provider input when considering, especially their chair-side assistants and what compensation is adequate for the responsibilities they have and the skills they bring to the practice.

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth