Creativity is encouraged, passion is sparked, collegiality is unifying.

Current Employee - Best Practices Manager  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Best Practices Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our company cares about us and encourages us to learn new skills. We are allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished. I am trusted. The work we do makes a difference not only for our employees, but to the people in our community. The culture is great - the environment is incredibly empowering and the core values of the company align with mine. My manager encourages me to grow and welcomes feedback and ideas. I am treated as an important member of the team.

Cons

This is my dream job and I do not have any cons. I only see the company moving in a positive direction.

Other Reviews for Perfect Teeth

Moving on

I worked at Perfect Teeth

Pros

They have a good goal yet wrong execution. They have much to do to grow into the company they want to be, as written on their website. But how do they expect to grow if they don't open up the door of communication to their providers. Senior management only seems to care about the office managers, not the providers.

Cons

Office managers have more say than providers do and when providers need anything to help with patient care, managers are quick to blame corporate.

Pay more attention to your clinics teams in each office, especially the providers. You are shooting yourselves in the foot if you don't communicate with them because they will feel undervalued and will leave.

Disappointing

I worked at Perfect Teeth

Pros

The opportunity seemed great in the beginning. I now realize that they will say anything to persuade you to work for them. But it is certainly not what I expected.

Cons

It was difficult to follow the chain of command when my direct supervisor would say Corporate is dishonest. All of my requests and concerns have not seemed to be communicated to Sr Mgmt as evidenced by Sr Mgmt being clueless to my needs with patient care. Op Mgr micromanages and interferes with the providers' treatment of patients.

Needs better leadership

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth.

Worked for Perfect Teeth? Contribute to the Community!