Perficient
www.perficient.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Second home

Lead Technical Consultant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsPerficient, more than a job has been like home to me, where you can share your successes and concerns, after or during the course of a project. Where? At the social events they have, where there is no hierarchy between manager or other co-workers. This events gives you the opportunity to network as well as other events such as Lunch and Learns held every month. I feel fortunate to be part of Perficient, not only because the competitive pay and outstanding benefits, but more because of the great atmosphere and outcome I get out of it!

ConsAlthough much depends on the client if the work schedule is flexible or your client is a great manager who inspires you to achieve, I feel grateful to work for Perficient because I know they care and take their people seriously. My former client manager put a supervisor between us, who was difficult to find common ground. After Perficient knew about this, the first thing they told me was "do not worry" and they took care of me! Today I enjoying me new engagement with a different client. I was able to choose between different opportunities that fit my skills and my career plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees an iphone and they will keep loyal

Good place to work

Senior Technical Architect (Current Employee)
    Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good salary, perks, sharp people Cons: Growth is limited after you reach senior architect level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Could have actually given 0 stars

Would Not Matter (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good for Sales and HR. They have encouraged some specific… Cons: You earn some bonus only when you bill X number of hours. No incentives for work quality and no training provided. The support staff is… Advice to Senior Management: Being Nasdaq listed does not give you a need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Perficient.

Worked for Perficient? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perficient reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perficient CEO Jeffrey Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by Perficient employees.