There are newer employer reviews for Perficient

Consulting Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible with good work life balance. You have the ability to shape your own career if you are in the right high profile group and good support of management.

Cons

Little direction for consultants that don't know their way around the company. Growth plan is based on acquisitions which is good for the company growth, but challenging from a revolving door of new people.

Focus on growing people internally

216 Other Employee Reviews for Perficient (View Most Recent)

Second home

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Perficient, more than a job has been like home to me, where you can share your successes and concerns, after or during the course of a project. Where? At the social events they have, where there is no hierarchy between manager or other co-workers. This events gives you the opportunity to network as well as other events such as Lunch and Learns held every month. I feel fortunate to be part of Perficient, not only because the competitive pay and outstanding benefits, but more because of the great atmosphere and outcome I get out of it!

Cons

Although much depends on the client if the work schedule is flexible or your client is a great manager who inspires you to achieve, I feel grateful to work for Perficient because I know they care and take their people seriously. My former client manager put a supervisor between us, who was difficult to find common ground. After Perficient knew about this, the first thing they told me was "do not worry" and they took care of me! Today I enjoying me new engagement with a different client. I was able to choose between different opportunities that fit my skills and my career plan.

Give your employees an iphone and they will keep loyal

Great group of people

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than a year

Pros

I know most of my coworkers and it's great to know who will be working with you at your next project. Clients seem to really trust the firm, and I have started working more and more remote

Cons

Want a better bonus plan

none, they are great

There are newer employer reviews for Perficient

Worked for Perficient? Contribute to the Community!