Perficient

There are newer employer reviews for Perficient

Consulting Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Perficient full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible with good work life balance. You have the ability to shape your own career if you are in the right high profile group and good support of management.

Cons

Little direction for consultants that don't know their way around the company. Growth plan is based on acquisitions which is good for the company growth, but challenging from a revolving door of new people.

Focus on growing people internally

238 Other Employee Reviews for Perficient (View Most Recent)

Second home

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Perficient full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Perficient, more than a job has been like home to me, where you can share your successes and concerns, after or during the course of a project. Where? At the social events they have, where there is no hierarchy between manager or other co-workers. This events gives you the opportunity to network as well as other events such as Lunch and Learns held every month. I feel fortunate to be part of Perficient, not only because the competitive pay and outstanding benefits, but more because of the great atmosphere and outcome I get out of it!

Cons

Although much depends on the client if the work schedule is flexible or your client is a great manager who inspires you to achieve, I feel grateful to work for Perficient because I know they care and take their people seriously. My former client manager put a supervisor between us, who was difficult to find common ground. After Perficient knew about this, the first thing they told me was "do not worry" and they took care of me! Today I enjoying me new engagement with a different client. I was able to choose between different opportunities that fit my skills and my career plan.

Give your employees an iphone and they will keep loyal

A Year in the Making - Perficient

Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Perficient full-time (less than an year)

Pros

After thirteen years at the same company the choice to leave was a difficult one. I searched for over a year and received two job offers before choosing Perficient. Why you ask – The people, the culture, the business model, constant mergers and growth, opportunity to work in multiple sectors and FREE SODA and Lunches and unbelievable flexibility. After being here a year, Perficient is a perfect fit!

Cons

Really cannot think of any, we are a separate business unit but working for ONE Perficient. A great model!
    Establish financial targets for each business unit for the month or quarter, track and recognize achievement. Will help familiarize business units among each other.

Continue with the perks and flexibility, an employee who feels valued will continue to give 110%!
    Recognition within a business unit and corporate wide seems to have gone a bit stagnant, may need a slight overhaul or re-introduction to all employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Perficient