Consulting Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible with good work life balance. You have the ability to shape your own career if you are in the right high profile group and good support of management.

Cons

Little direction for consultants that don't know their way around the company. Growth plan is based on acquisitions which is good for the company growth, but challenging from a revolving door of new people.

Advice to Management

Focus on growing people internally

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Second home

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Perficient, more than a job has been like home to me, where you can share your successes and concerns, after or during the course of a project. Where? At the social events they have, where there is no hierarchy between manager or other co-workers. This events gives you the opportunity to network as well as other events such as Lunch and Learns held every month. I feel fortunate to be part of Perficient, not only because the competitive pay and outstanding benefits, but more because of the great atmosphere and outcome I get out of it!

Cons

Although much depends on the client if the work schedule is flexible or your client is a great manager who inspires you to achieve, I feel grateful to work for Perficient because I know they care and take their people seriously. My former client manager put a supervisor between us, who was difficult to find common ground. After Perficient knew about this, the first thing they told me was "do not worry" and they took care of me! Today I enjoying me new engagement with a different client. I was able to choose between different opportunities that fit my skills and my career plan.

Advice to Management

Give your employees an iphone and they will keep loyal

Flexible, GREAT to work for.

Current Employee - Corporate in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Corporate in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Perficient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity to work from home has been the best part of working for Perficient. Plus I honestly enjoy what I do, and I’m so happy that the job allows for the flexibility it takes to be a working mom. The people, the job and the flexibility have been amazing and I hope to continue my career at Perficient.

Cons

I do not find anything (thus far) to complain about!