There are newer employer reviews for Perficient

Great group of people

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than a year

Pros

I know most of my coworkers and it's great to know who will be working with you at your next project. Clients seem to really trust the firm, and I have started working more and more remote

Cons

Want a better bonus plan

none, they are great

215 Other Employee Reviews for Perficient (View Most Recent)

Excellent Company

Current Employee - Technical Consultant  in  Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extremely easy to work with
    Extremely helpful in all matters of work. Both civilian and Military
    Always checking in to make sure things are good

Cons

No cons as of this moment

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Senior Solution Architect  in  Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Solution Architect in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Perficient full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with Perficient before I even worked for them. I was an Associate Director for a large ad agency and dealt with the Perficient Team on a daily basis. Their help as an external customer made me wonder why are they so successful at what they do. After I joined Perficient I realized that big part of their success is team work. The people here are extremely friendly, talented and fun individuals who tackle key strategic questions and provide practical, effective solutions. They also provide everyone with endless opportunities for self-development.

In addition, Perficient provides its employees with many benefits and perspectives. Quite simply, it is working side-by-side with clients to find advantage for them and make it a reality. Our ideas build the value we offer to our customers. We apply our understanding of our clients’ objectives, their audiences and their competitive strengths. Perficient takes particular pride in solving business problems that defy easy answers and textbook solutions.

Now when people ask me why are you here, my answer is I'm here because I want to be. I admire the people I work with because they do something better than I do. And I do something better than they do.
    I'm here because I have an idea and they listen.

Cons

I came from a loud environment and I loved it. It needs to be a little louder.

We have a huge Client (Ford/Ford Direct) that we work for in the Detroit office. From the input that I have, we are doing an amazing job. We have Tons of talented folks in the Detroit office. Extra recognition from above can help this team stay motivated and do more work.

There are newer employer reviews for Perficient

Worked for Perficient? Contribute to the Community!