Perficient
www.perficient.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good challenging projects and Clients

Prospeople are great. clients and projects are challenging. they are very talented and are able to deliver great work for and on behalf of the clients.

Consnot very people focused. they focus on billable hours more than they do the individuals. but it is a consultant shop so that is what you should expect.

Great place if you want to travel and don't mind a contract mentality of just billing and doing what ever your told.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Perficient full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are really smart people that have specialties in a variety of different technologies.… Cons: Less of a career growth situation because an acquisition can… Advice to Senior Management: Decide if you want to sub everything of create a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work - Very Talented, High Quality Colleagues!

Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Perficient full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Almost everyone that I have worked with at Perficient has been very talented and passionate about delivering high quality solutions to our clients. They… Cons: As with any consulting company, its always difficult to gague where you'll be next when rolling off an assignment and that can be stressful. … Advice to Senior Management: Work to integrate business units across the company. It seems various business… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Perficient.

Worked for Perficient? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perficient reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perficient CEO Jeffrey Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by Perficient employees.