Performance Food
www.pfgc.com Little Rock, AR 1000 to 5000 Employees

When I first started there was more respect.

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
Rock Hill, SC

ProsPlenty of work, decent home times, vacation policies not too bad. decent health benefits. Salary is average. Good equipment to use.

ConsThere is a vast lack of respect from upper management to the employees. We are constantly told we are the "face " of the company. Management operates differently. We were likened by management to monkeys driving a truck. If you can push a handtruck you are hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees a little more respect, without us you would not have a job either. Listen to the suggestions your employees make. dont pay lip service, take care of your employees they will take care of your business.

Good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Performance Food

Pros: Good benefits, and flexibility overall Cons: Busy atmosphere, not much on follow through Advice to Senior Management: Restructure de[artments to spread responsibiliitys No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Account manager

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Performance Food full-time for more than a year

Pros: hmmm, none. I really regret leaving my old… Cons: lack of training, District sales managers do NOT help you. Nothing in… Advice to Senior Management: take a hard look at you district sales management … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Performance Food.

Worked for Performance Food? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Performance Food reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Performance Food CEO George L. Holm. All reviews posted anonymously by Performance Food employees.