Performant values people, innovation and best practices, to create a collaborative culture for growth and development.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livermore, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Performant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Offers experience and access to people and opportunities that will position me well for my next career move, particularly in the area of finance in a corporate setting. Great deal of variety in the nature of the work performed. Individual accomplishments are recognized with praise from peers and superiors.

Cons

Lack of autonomy and independence. Limited opportunities to manage and direct people. Financial reward limited to most senior level staff.

Offer more competitive financial awards for employees. Allow time to pursue other important aspects of my lifestyle (family, leisure activities, etc.)

Other Reviews for Performant

Only the good die young - or move on

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Angelo, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

I have been working at Performant full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's easy to get hired here

Cons

Technology is 20 years old, at best. IT employees that get hired here seem to stay forever. There doesnt seem to be any ongoing education, so IT doesnt know how to support business operationally or implement projects. The good ones move on to a company with a real IT and development.

Take a good look at IT department - all levels. They dont understand your businesses.

You'd be treated better somewhere else

Former Employee - PC Support  in  Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - PC Support in Livermore, CA

I worked at Performant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None. I can't think of anything good about this place. Boss like to use fear tactics to get things done.

Cons

EVERYTHING! No benefits.. all talk, no action on anything.. no raises.. all talk, no action for months.. no bonuses.. all talk, no action on anything!

Treat your people with dignity and pay them for what they are worth, or do it yourself (you'll be the only ones left).

There are newer employer reviews for Performant.

Worked for Performant? Contribute to the Community!