There are newer employer reviews for Performant

Performant values people, innovation and best practices, to create a collaborative culture for growth and development.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Performant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Offers experience and access to people and opportunities that will position me well for my next career move, particularly in the area of finance in a corporate setting. Great deal of variety in the nature of the work performed. Individual accomplishments are recognized with praise from peers and superiors.

Cons

Lack of autonomy and independence. Limited opportunities to manage and direct people. Financial reward limited to most senior level staff.

Advice to Management

Offer more competitive financial awards for employees. Allow time to pursue other important aspects of my lifestyle (family, leisure activities, etc.)

reviews filtered by

Great Experience

Current Employee - Medical Review Nurse in Home Acres, SC
    Current Employee - Medical Review Nurse in Home Acres, SC

I have been working at Performant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working from home
    Able to follow treatment
    Learn more about Medicare etc

Cons

Auditor Supervisors a few are hell- love barking at you, threatening you, negative emails everyday.

Advice to Management

Choose your auditor management well because they impact your turnover rates and no one wants to keep hiring and training new people. Treat the ones you have well.

2. Everyone has an opinion-

Current Employee - Nurse Auditor in San Angelo, TX
    Current Employee - Nurse Auditor in San Angelo, TX

I have been working at Performant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good communication from upper level management down to staff, creation of other activities to keep staff busy during times of low claim inventory, appropriate salary per job description. Response to comment regarding ups and downs in stock market-do your research as I did... "There has been an incredible amount of "noise" impacting PFMT since it went public. The long-term macro fundamentals are very positive and supportive of significant future growth. The stock looks undervalued at the current level even if we assume no future growth. Fair value for the equity is $15 per share or +60% upside. Downside risk looks to be $8.30 (-12% downside) which suggests a compelling 5:1 risk/reward payout."

Cons

IT issues affect productivity and need additional support from upper level management.

Advice to Management

Continue seeking new avenues of revenue. Support IT efforts to improve server response.