Perfumania Holdings
www.perfumaniaholdingsinc.com Bellport, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Over 2 yrs with a pay freeze, insurance copays outrageous, and no room for advancement...its time to move on.

Strongsville, OH

I have been working at Perfumania Holdings

ProsCommissions are ok. Great camaraderie among managers within a district. Upper management and corporate make their way to visit the stores so you get to meet who's in charge. Corporate big guys are very friendly and down to earth.

ConsSelling the Spa lotion. Everyone has to sell the spa lotion or you may receive a written warning or worse. Lack of hours allotted per store leaves store managers working longer hours; small staff.

Retail job

Store Manager (Former Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Perfumania Holdings

Pros: Great seasonal job. Good commision programmes for sales people at… Cons: Follow up your paycheck, mistakes happened in big scales. 2008 tax forms were a mess. They had to correct and resend it all over.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Trust in their voice. You might be suprised what you can learn from them. You are loosing your… More

Perfumania is great at times

I have been working at Perfumania Holdings

Pros: The products are great. My DM is wonderful. The… Cons: They don't listen to lower level employees (Asst. Manager/ 3rd Key) about ideas. Hard to inform DM about Boss… Advice to Senior Management: I think you guys to split bonuses that is only given to managers between the staff. I think that (well in my store) the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Perfumania Holdings.

Worked for Perfumania Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perfumania Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perfumania Holdings CEO Michael W. Katz. All reviews posted anonymously by Perfumania Holdings employees.