Pericom Semiconductor

www.pericom.com

Marketing

Product Markeng Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsIf you can get in with the switch or crystal products group then you're golden. The company offers 3 weeks of vacation to new hires and adds a day for each year of service. Best to get a job here if you're young and ambitious. You can work your way up to more experienced levels, but it will require work.

ConsThe company is showing more preferences toward Asians throughout. They tend to go through lay-offs to get rid of older and more expensive workers. The management puts a lot of pressure on all the groups to perform.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead the cons above, there's serious issues to address there. Also consider other options when looking to cut costs. You can easily reduce employee pay while keeping your top performers.

The CEO is a super micro-manager, checking your phone bill and expense report. Looks like he has nothing better to do.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pericom Semiconductor

Pros: Nothing worth saying in this place. Cons: Does not work to spend money to invest new products and technologies, simply respin old products with new names. CEO wants… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and smell the coffee No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not so great...

I have been working at Pericom Semiconductor

Pros: Many employees are there long term so they know there… Cons: Management drives morale into the ground. The lack of care about… Advice to Senior Management: Create an enviroment where people enjoying coming to everyday. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pericom Semiconductor.

Worked for Pericom Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!