Perkins Coie
www.perkinscoie.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Perkins provides a good environment, but is unnecessarily and unreasonably focused on pedigree instead of potential.

Discovery Attorney (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsSalaries are higher than other contract legal employers. Colleges are generally considerate and focused on the tasks at hand. Associates and partners are some of the smartest people I've worked with.

ConsContract work can be inconsistent and the lead time for projects is short. There is little/no ability to move up and when people do advance it is more luck than skill.

A little less than average....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Perkins Coie full-time

Pros: It really depends on what you're looking for. If you are looking for challenges and future opportunity, it really isn't there. It seems… Cons: Management does not "have staff members' back" meaning you are pretty much viewed as replaceable if you… Advice to Senior Management: You need to reward deserving staff and get rid of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mid-size PNW law firm - IT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Perkins Coie full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very proud of their "Best Places to Work" rating, do make efforts… Cons: Salaries are average, the scale of the enterprise had surprisingly little mobility, lots of hoops to jump through in order to get training or advance… Advice to Senior Management: Reorgs do not mean change - listen to those doing the grunt work at the bottom of the heirarchy and try to integrate their suggestions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Perkins Coie.

Worked for Perkins Coie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perkins Coie reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perkins Coie CEO Bob Giles. All reviews posted anonymously by Perkins Coie employees.