Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
www.perkinsrestaurants.com Memphis, TN

Run Like Hell

Guest Service Manager (Former Employee)
Pittston, PA

ProsThere are no Pros to this company at all. The restaurant is very dirty and most of the employees on on drugs and do them at work.

ConsPay sucks. Always have to be a host because business is so slow. Most of the employees are on drugs and hate their job. District Manager is always Miro Managing and lying.

Advice to Senior ManagementTell yours managers the truth when you are hiring them.

Great place to work during college

Waitress (Former Employee)
    Madison, WI

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked here while i was in college and it… Cons: have to always stay later after your shift ended to roll siverware… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good......a hard job......pay was not bad

Line Cook (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good vacation time pay and benefits Cons: take to long to give pay raise Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Worked for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery CEO Joseph Trungale. All reviews posted anonymously by Perkins Restaurant and Bakery employees.