Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

www.perkinsrestaurants.com

Decent pay, work isn't too difficult, for the most part it's not a bad job.

Baker (Current Employee) Jefferson City, MO

ProsPay isn't bad. Work is easy enough. Usually good management and coworkers. Usually good hours are given if you do the job well, and want them of course.

ConsEarly workday - 5am! Didn't see a raise until after already working there for 2 years. While the work is easy, sometimes the workload is too much (holidays and weekends) and it seems that not enough time is given to complete all your tasks "on time." Sometimes I had to pick up the slack of certain coworkers too. I saw lots of double standards as well (for instance, certain coworkers showing up 40 minutes late on a daily basis, management never saying a word, while I walk in 1-5 minutes late occasionally and something is said... and we weren't even open yet). Not much room to advance it seems. Was also hired as "full-time" but was always being rushed out the door, once the holiday season was over I never received more than 20 hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that it takes more than 3-4 hours to complete all tasks unless it's a very easy day. Stop with the double standards. Understand that it's an extremely early morning shift - people are bound to be a couple minutes late that early - better late than never.

Bus person

Bus Person (Former Employee) Willmar, MN

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery part-time for more than a year

Pros: You get 50% of while u work Cons: Everything else, supervisors for morning shifts very rude, food is expensive even with 50% off, and had me work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible Disgusting Kitchen & Upper Staff

Line Cook (Current Employee) South Bend, IN

I have been working at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery part-time for less than a year

Pros: *Good Pay *Nice People *Strong Feeling Of Relief After Going Home Cons: *Pay Not Worth Work Effort *Horrible Kitchen Environment. (Sickening Smell, Extreme Heat, etc..) *There Are Obviously Many Dead Animals In The Building. *Forced To Do Other People's Jobs.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Worked for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery? Contribute to the Community!