Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

www.perkinsrestaurants.com
  www.perkinsrestaurants.com
There are newer employer reviews for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

Not a permanent job, but a decent one.

Former Employee - Server
Former Employee - Server

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Tips, server culture, fast-paced energetic environment, when you're done you're done - unlike a corporate desk job - you get to go home and be done.

Cons

long hours, pissy customers, unstable income, little respect, loud, physical, hot, tiring, and at my location - not very lucrative.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (View Most Recent)

Former Server - Perkin's in NJ

Former Employee - Server in Forked River, NJ
    Former Employee - Server in Forked River, NJ

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery part-time (less than an year)

Pros

It was a new store opening, so the training was very thorough. The training staff was also extremely up-beat and encouraging.

Cons

The specials were so cheap it was nearly impossible to have a worthwhile day in tips. A lot of servers were also fired within the first week or two for silly things such as not wearing black socks, or trying to sign into their shift a minute early.

Keep an eye on servers not claiming their tips. I watched employees walk out with $50 in tips and still get a full paycheck to meet the minimum wage requirements.

Hourly workers

I have been working at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

Pros

Amazing having a place where employees can come on here and say their stores were dirty...yet the next employee doesnt think they should have scrub or clean anything .....gotta love it.

Cons

I have no cons all rest are the same different people . We choose where we are and can create a shift to be whatever we need it to be . I work for another company .

There are newer employer reviews for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery