Perlos
www.perlos.com Vantaa, Finland 150 to 499 Employees

A great opportunity to grow.

Tooling Manager (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsProfessional atmosphere, great communication and dedicated coworkers. This company truely cared about the development of their personnel and the opportunity for growth.

ConsSome of the most difficult issues were related to the long hours associated with working in a multi national organization. This arrangement required early hours for European contacts and late hours for asian contacts.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe time and effort to work with and develop the people were outstanding. There was always training and development programs being developed.

Not bad but definetely not good either

Manager (Current Employee)
    Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I have been working at Perlos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great international colleagues at that time (-2011), challenging programs and… Cons: Compensation package usually sucks big time unless you are in top management position. company changing from european company to full… Advice to Senior Management: Clarify responsibilities of departments (or delete some of them) No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

1 years of accounting experience

Accountant (Former Employee)
    Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I worked at Perlos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good opportunities and good team player Cons: good opportunies and good chances Advice to Senior Management: could i work for company again Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Perlos.

Worked for Perlos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perlos reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Perlos employees.