Permasteelisa

www.permasteelisa.com

I had a great experience to learn many useful skills

Administrative In Charge (Former Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsIt is an international company, I was part of a great team work together as one person and learning everyday something new, It was a challenged work.

Cons?Handling all administrative documentations when it is required.
?Arrange appointment schedules and meetings.
?Preparing and translating documents in specific style formats from major stakeholders, including contractors, clients, consultancies and government departments.
?Translating technical documentation relevant to project work such as reports, newsletters, press releases, presentations and minutes of meeting both in English and Arabic.
?Responsible of the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails/emails
?Coordinating Events in UAE and abroad: Hotel bookings, flights, social program in designated country.
? Significant experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office package including Outlook Mail.
?Correspondence, and performs other administrative and clerical duties.
?Typing correspondence, notes, memos, drafts, etc.
?Acts as custodian for purchase documentation (purchase orders, invoices) and files all.
?Operate office equipment such as fax machine, copiers and phone systems and use computer for spreadsheet, word processing, data base management and other applications.
?Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing system for records correspondence and other materials.
?Handling incoming & outgoing communications/ documents.
?Ensuring that assigned contract orders are properly processed, through verified and confirmed in accordance with the policies, procedures and standards set by the company.¬¬¬¬

Advice to Senior ManagementTeam work is the key to success at any work, every one make mistakes but we have first to commit our mistake and learn from it so we can't do it again.

Loyal to employees, but poor communication

I have been working at Permasteelisa

Pros: Management is very loyal to the employees on staff. It does appear that as the economy has hit people hard, people have been kept on… Cons: Management is very single minded on many items, particularly the need for as many things as possible to be done by Italians. Many decisions are… Advice to Senior Management: American workers can do the work just as well as the Italians that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company on the rise in the middle east

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Permasteelisa

Pros: There will be lots of work in the future Cons: Poor HR department lack of communication between departments Advice to Senior Management: Improve on development of junior members of staff try to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Permasteelisa.

Worked for Permasteelisa? Contribute to the Community!