Permasteelisa

www.permasteelisa.com
  www.permasteelisa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Permasteelisa

I had a great experience to learn many useful skills

Former Employee - Administrative In Charge in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Former Employee - Administrative In Charge in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Permasteelisa

Pros

It is an international company, I was part of a great team work together as one person and learning everyday something new, It was a challenged work.

Cons

?Handling all administrative documentations when it is required.
?Arrange appointment schedules and meetings.
?Preparing and translating documents in specific style formats from major stakeholders, including contractors, clients, consultancies and government departments.
?Translating technical documentation relevant to project work such as reports, newsletters, press releases, presentations and minutes of meeting both in English and Arabic.
?Responsible of the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails/emails
?Coordinating Events in UAE and abroad: Hotel bookings, flights, social program in designated country.
? Significant experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office package including Outlook Mail.
?Correspondence, and performs other administrative and clerical duties.
?Typing correspondence, notes, memos, drafts, etc.
?Acts as custodian for purchase documentation (purchase orders, invoices) and files all.
?Operate office equipment such as fax machine, copiers and phone systems and use computer for spreadsheet, word processing, data base management and other applications.
?Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing system for records correspondence and other materials.
?Handling incoming & outgoing communications/ documents.
?Ensuring that assigned contract orders are properly processed, through verified and confirmed in accordance with the policies, procedures and standards set by the company.¬¬¬¬

Team work is the key to success at any work, every one make mistakes but we have first to commit our mistake and learn from it so we can't do it again.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Permasteelisa (View Most Recent)

Loyal to employees, but poor communication

I have been working at Permasteelisa

Pros

Management is very loyal to the employees on staff. It does appear that as the economy has hit people hard, people have been kept on staff longer than business says they should have. I think this is in part so that we can be ready when the economy rebounds, but also out of a sense of loyalty to the employees

Cons

Management is very single minded on many items, particularly the need for as many things as possible to be done by Italians. Many decisions are being made without letting employees know that major changes are on the horizon. Many of them things that effect the employees day to day lives.

American workers can do the work just as well as the Italians that you bring over. Give us a chance and you could see that too.

Great Organization with Solid Opportunities

Current Employee - Materials Supervisor in Windsor, CT
    Current Employee - Materials Supervisor in Windsor, CT

I have been working at Permasteelisa full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company is moving forward in the right direction. Many improvements have been made over the years and they are focused on continuous improvement(s). Employee's receive good training and proper procedures for their work functions. Has a great overall culture. The company is focused on safety and working towards ISO certifications as well. Many standards have been set in place.

Cons

Meetings are sometimes poorly organized with no agendas and scattered focus. Holding employee's accountable for certain functions.

More interaction with department manager's / supervisors for business and career development.

There are newer employer reviews for Permasteelisa