Permasteelisa

www.permasteelisa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Permasteelisa

Loyal to employees, but poor communication

I have been working at Permasteelisa

Pros

Management is very loyal to the employees on staff. It does appear that as the economy has hit people hard, people have been kept on staff longer than business says they should have. I think this is in part so that we can be ready when the economy rebounds, but also out of a sense of loyalty to the employees

Cons

Management is very single minded on many items, particularly the need for as many things as possible to be done by Italians. Many decisions are being made without letting employees know that major changes are on the horizon. Many of them things that effect the employees day to day lives.

American workers can do the work just as well as the Italians that you bring over. Give us a chance and you could see that too.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Permasteelisa (View Most Recent)

Great Place To Work

I have been working at Permasteelisa

Pros

This has been a great company to work for and has helped me immensely in the construction and curtain wall industries. A great company to work for if you are looking to grow from within.

Cons

Job can be stressful at times but is to be expected with any similar type of position.

Great learning experience and exposure to highly technical aspects of curtain wall that is not easily found elsewhere.

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Permasteelisa full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people. Great projects. Senior management is very knowledgeable about the industry and latest technologies. They commit resources to train employees and allow them to learn and get exposure to interesting and challenging projects right from the start.

Cons

Poor communication of overall company vision. They are the best at what they do but there is no celebration of this vision within the company.

Promote from within, there are great resources in place that can be leveraged to your advantage. You have a great number of passionate people on board.

There are newer employer reviews for Permasteelisa