Pernod Ricard
www.pernod-ricard.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Pernod RIcard evolving in a good direction

Purchase, NY

I have been working at Pernod Ricard full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery entrepreneural environment. Incredibly interesting industry. At its core this a marketing company. A high value is placed on creativity. This is however a strong focus on responsible marketing of beverage alcohol products. Having fun is a part of the business culture.

ConsThe company is still "growing" into its status as a major player in the industry. Most of the outward faciing elements are in place and working well - sales and distribution strategies. Marketing which is key to growth is some what less dynamic compared to competition.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Fe, NM

I worked at Pernod Ricard

Pros: Graet benefits! great opportunities to grow and learn! Very competitive… Cons: is a very demanding company, you have time to show… Advice to Senior Management: respect work hours or pay extrra time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Experience!!

Key Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pernod Ricard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Powerful Brands, Nice work culture, Decent Salaries Cons: Difficult to secure promotions in the company due to extremely… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pernod Ricard.

Worked for Pernod Ricard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pernod Ricard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pernod Ricard CEO Pierre Pringuet. All reviews posted anonymously by Pernod Ricard employees.