Perot Systems

Poor management

Former Employee - Associate in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Associate in Reston, VA

I worked at Perot Systems

Pros

with no vacation or sick policy, you are treated like an adult. employees are very nice and bond well together. good work life balance.

Cons

managers of projects are not overly competent. senior leaders pay no attention to employee development. a terrible work experience. bailed after 18 months

engage employees, pay attention to business, increase standards when hiring. Employee development is critical.

185 Other Employee Reviews for Perot Systems (View Most Recent)

Zero Regard for the Human Element

Former Employee - Software Quality Assurance in Wellesley, MA
    Former Employee - Software Quality Assurance in Wellesley, MA

I worked at Perot Systems

Pros

Pay is good, plenty of parking, clean and modern facility. Lunchroom staff are friendly. A shuttle is available that connects to public transportation.

Cons

Positions are misrepresented. I was submitted as a QA automation tester working in Wellesley. After starting the assignment it suddenly turned into a manual tester working in Quincy, an additional 30 minutes each way. When myself and others mentioned their assignments were misrepresented, they were fired the same day.

Overall great place to work

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Plano, TX

I worked at Perot Systems

Pros

There are great growth opportunities, great pay, and good people to work with. I started as a EA and ended as a project coordinator.

Cons

With the great pay came long hours, and the work would sometimes be stressful. There was a lot of travel involved as well.

The leadership were very knowledgeable people who unlike other companies shared their visions to others and subordinates. They would help others achieve their goal in their career.

There are newer employer reviews for Perot Systems