Perot Systems
www.perotsystems.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Zero Regard for the Human Element

Software Quality Assurance (Former Employee)
Wellesley, MA

I worked at Perot Systems

ProsPay is good, plenty of parking, clean and modern facility. Lunchroom staff are friendly. A shuttle is available that connects to public transportation.

ConsPositions are misrepresented. I was submitted as a QA automation tester working in Wellesley. After starting the assignment it suddenly turned into a manual tester working in Quincy, an additional 30 minutes each way. When myself and others mentioned their assignments were misrepresented, they were fired the same day.

Poor management

Associate (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

I worked at Perot Systems

Pros: with no vacation or sick policy, you are treated like an adult.… Cons: managers of projects are not overly competent. senior leaders pay no attention… Advice to Senior Management: engage employees, pay attention to business, increase standards when hiring.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall great place to work

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Perot Systems

Pros: There are great growth opportunities, great pay, and good people to work… Cons: With the great pay came long hours, and the work would… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership were very knowledgeable people who unlike other companies shared their visions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Perot Systems.

Worked for Perot Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perot Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perot Systems CEO Steve Schuckenbrock. All reviews posted anonymously by Perot Systems employees.