Perrigo
www.perrigo.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Perrigo is a GREAT place to work

Mid Level Manager (Current Employee)
Allegan, MI

ProsI'm fairly new to the company and was recruited in. Coming to work for Perrigo has been the best career decsion of my life. I came from a global company in a similar role and can assure professionals who are considering Perrigo as an employer, if you are waffling for any reason, be assured, this is a fantastic place to work. It has been 20+ years since I've worked for a public company that treated its employees like a family-owned private company. Excellent benefits and the best colleagues I have ever worked with. The work is challenging, the decision making process inclusive and there are endless opportunities to contribute and make a difference.

The Executive Team has made brilliant acquisitions and we just keep getting bigger and better.

Rock on Perrigo!

ConsNot that this is truly a downside, but the biggest 'challenge' I've had is colleagues trying too hard to help too much (it can slow down progress), but I'd take this type of thoughtfulness over greed and bullying (other companies I've known) any day.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great job! It is your leadership that makes employees so darn proud to work here. Great products, great people. Thank you.

Working at Perrigo has been very rewarding.

Allegan, MI

I have been working at Perrigo

Pros: Perrigo provides employees who want to learn new skills, the opportunity. It's not uncommon for employees to transfer to different jobs within the company,… Cons: The organization is very flat. Some co-workers complain that organizational structure doesn't allow for promotions. However, having a flat organization also gives people… Advice to Senior Management: Overall management does very well. The company has been growing very quickly, and management has been extremely busy with the growth. Some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Poor management, and regulation with employee disputes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Perrigo

Pros: only three days a week Cons: poor management locations hours a lot of favoritism No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Perrigo.

Worked for Perrigo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perrigo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perrigo CEO Joseph C. Papa. All reviews posted anonymously by Perrigo employees.