Perrigo

www.perrigo.com

Perrigo

ProsGrowing, stable, mostly very good management, Some opportunities to move around, especially inside the same functional group (i.e. operations or quality).

ConsSome areas are extremely hard to get into, some managers are very poor at their jobs (very, very few), some areas are really silo'd and can be difficult to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp people move around, especially if they are going to school for a particular field and don't currently work in that field.

Great insurance as of fiscal year 2013. Management on executive level is amazing. Management on floor could be better.

Packaging Specialist (Current Employee) Allegan, MI

I have been working at Perrigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Bonus every quarter. Fitness center along with discounted insurance for being healthy. CEO is one of the best. Very strong core values.… Cons: Very little direct hire. Most jobs w/o degree require temp service to become… Advice to Senior Management: Communication needs to be improved. Fitness center should be offered to anyone who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Family atmosphere meets fortune 100 mindset

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Allegan, MI

I have been working at Perrigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Honesty, integrity and teamwork are just some of the qualities that help shape the culture at Perrigo. Some could point to other positives such… Cons: The only con that comes to mind is with the environment that our business is in we must constantly change and push ourselves to succeed.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide growth opportunities and lead us into challenging situations that other companies may not have the talent to succeed. Push and challenge… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Perrigo.

Worked for Perrigo? Contribute to the Community!