There are newer employer reviews for Perrigo

Perrigo

I have been working at Perrigo

Pros

Growing, stable, mostly very good management, Some opportunities to move around, especially inside the same functional group (i.e. operations or quality).

Cons

Some areas are extremely hard to get into, some managers are very poor at their jobs (very, very few), some areas are really silo'd and can be difficult to work with.

Help people move around, especially if they are going to school for a particular field and don't currently work in that field.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Perrigo (View Most Recent)

Best Internship EVER

Former Employee - Analytical R&D  in  Allegan, MI
    Former Employee - Analytical R&D in Allegan, MI

I worked at Perrigo as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic work-life balance, truly caring corporation with a real commitment to health and well-being of employees. I was paid very fairly during my four-year internship. Flexible schedules in most lab positions.

Cons

Had a few issues with low-level management during my internship, specifically unequal treatment and compensation with an intern in a similar position with the same background. HR sorted it out eventually, but it bothers me that it went on for so long and probably wouldn't have changed if he hadn't shared with me that his reviews were resulting in a slight raise every term.

They are all about the business

I worked at Perrigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company that's been around for years and knows exactly who they are. Typically good people to work with, decent employees.

Cons

Management isn't upfront with employees on new acquisitions. Make new employees feel as if they are apart of team, but then pull the plug on their division without warning.

There are newer employer reviews for Perrigo

Worked for Perrigo? Contribute to the Community!