There are newer employer reviews for Perrigo

Unpredictable.

Current Employee - Quality Tech in Allegan, MI
Current Employee - Quality Tech in Allegan, MI

I have been working at Perrigo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Perrigo offers a diverse and ever changing environment that constantly challenges you to be better than you were the day before.

Cons

Global company located in a backwater town.

Bring the rest of the company into the 21st century.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Perrigo (View Most Recent)

Best career decision I ever made was to pursue a job a Perrigo

I have been working at Perrigo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Continuing education and advancement opportunities. Great work/life balance. Family friendly. Increasingly diverse cultural and varied geographic employee population. Very friendly people. Commitment to growth. Very stable with high population of long term employees.

Cons

Rapid growth is bringing a lot of change. If you find change difficult to manage you may be frustrated. If you see change as an exciting opportunity to learn and grow this is the place for you.

Please remember the great work/life balance you have consistently provided has kept a lot of talented people here. Please continue to invest in your people and in new technology to help streamline processes.

LOVE my job, the company, my coworkers and the HQ

Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs Project Manager in Allegan, MI
    Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs Project Manager in Allegan, MI

I have been working at Perrigo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

efficient (no more hour-long weekly recurring meetings full of blather; biweekly half-hour meetings will get cancelled if the project manager has determined there is no new news!), flat (only a few managers between you and the CEO; fewer conflicting interests to attempt pleasing), profit-driven AND employee-centered (HQ just built a small 24/7 gym free for all employees to keep us healthy and improve the bottom line), egalitarian (all employees get a holiday gift and are eligible for bonuses when the company profits), managed with integrity and focus (managers deflect politics like super-ninjas, so you can do your awesome work!), hometown values with global reach (very respectful of family-time, but provides current technology to allow/encourage productivity everywhere), provides the best tech to minimize the psychic pain of administrative necessities like training and performance reviews, coworkers are kind without being nosy and professional without being political, compensation is competative with the biggest pharma in the US, you will work and learn a LOT

Cons

it would be easier to snowmobile here in the winter, in the spirit of lower overhead there is no cafeteria, but since it is a small town there are very few restaurants to choose from for dining out (lunch), you want to get in at a high level of employment (flat = not lots of opportunities for vanity promotions), better be ready; the workload is no joke

keep protecting us from ugly politics and we'll keep working like crazy robots

There are newer employer reviews for Perrigo