Perry Ellis International

www.pery.com
There are newer employer reviews for Perry Ellis International

Not a good place

I have been working at Perry Ellis International

Pros

The pay is decent. That is the only positive thing I can say. Everything else is negative about this company.

Cons

No one listens. Everyone talks over each other. There is no creativity in the company. They are all about the bottom line and nothing else. There is no personal space appreciation. Management is inconsistent when dealing with employees.

Listen to your employees and try to work on the problems that they have. Follow through with the requests and needs that employees come to you about.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Perry Ellis International (View Most Recent)

Sales Associate

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Perry Ellis International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Perry Ellis has offered me flexible work hours and much experience in the retail field. Everyone is nice and accommodating when training and everyone pitches in to help you learn the job.
    Another up side is your ideas are considered. Corporate like to hear new ideas and ways to improve the company.

Cons

I've currently had no bad experiences while working at Perry Ellis. However it seems that your experience will vary depending on which location you work at. One of our sister stores has what seems like a bit more of a hard team to work with.

Over Worked and Under Paid

Current Employee - Order Filling in Seneca, SC
    Current Employee - Order Filling in Seneca, SC

I have been working at Perry Ellis International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work is simple
    You're provided benefits
    Work hours are 7-3:30, 5:30 or 7

Cons

They pay you just above minimum wage and it is NOT a living wage. There's no room for advancement and if you're working 8 hours for a few weeks, good luck getting your bills paid.

There are newer employer reviews for Perry Ellis International