Personnel Decisions

www.personneldecisions.com

Great way to learn assessment but low pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt provides great exposure to assessment. You get to conduct inboxes and write integrative reports and potentially shadow more senior level consultants to learn the job. It's a great way to learn the Industrial side of I/O psychology.

ConsThe pay is very low. During my time in the office, many people were working really late on projects. Although there was a lot of flexibility in terms of providing employees with flex schedules, some people worked really long hours when they were in the office. They also require you to sign a non-compete which I think is ridiculous.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncreasing pay may aid in reducing the turnover at different levels within the company. Elminate the non-compete for people at low levels within the organization.

Good place to work

Software Developer (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Personnel Decisions

Pros: Mostly laid back environment. Normally 40 hour weeks with only… Cons: In the past there was considerable confusion on the use and the direction… Advice to Senior Management: Hang in there, you seem to be on a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This is where the Dilbert universe was born.

Desktop Publisher (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Personnel Decisions

Pros: The benefits package is outstanding, and there is a great emphasis on… Cons: The internal client system subjects anyone beneath the level of "consultant" to living hell. Consultants are constantly adding last-minute work pieces and overburdening limited support… Advice to Senior Management: There's a lot of humility missing in management. Work on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Personnel Decisions.

Worked for Personnel Decisions? Contribute to the Community!