Pertemps

www.pertemps.co.uk

Excellent people, long hours, little to no reward and terrible pay and benefits.

Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsThe people are fantastic. It is a place that catches lots of people when they are on the up.

You gain a varied skillset and are given the chance to try lots of things.

ConsLow salaries and bonuses. The salary is on average £5,000-£8,000 lower than market rate.
Non existent training.
Terrible work life balance because instead of hiring enough people to do the work well they hire bare bones with no experience give minimal training so that they are cheap.
Senior managers are told to not tell other employees about schemes such as shares etc.
Every year you work you gain a full day of holiday up to a certain point however in your last year your holiday is calculated the same as your very first year regardless the blood,sweat, and tears have gone into the company.
Company wide survey published in the newsletter mentioned all of the above and more yet the response from head office is looks at the results we have such nice people here, rather than address the negative points.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff.
Pay people what they deserve.
Invest training into your staff.
Reward hard work.

Family company where loyalty is rewarded

Support Desk Team Leader (Current Employee) Meriden, England (UK)

I have been working at Pertemps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Family Company. Friendly. Lots of Progression. Training is great. High… Cons: Sometimes staff feel that they are left out of the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing. I can see the light at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Superb

SEN Escort (Current Employee) Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Pertemps part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They support you 100% Deal with any enquires you may have Find you work asap and will supply work… Cons: Having weeks with hardly or no work Dealing with staff members, managers etc Having the… Advice to Senior Management: Build the company allowing alot more opportunities to arise Staff at pertemps to be slightly more welcome as some days… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pertemps.

Worked for Pertemps? Contribute to the Community!