Pet Supermarket

www.petsupermarket.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pet Supermarket

It was fun while it lasted.

I have been working at Pet Supermarket part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I had enjoyed working there and would have kept on working if they kept me, I was always on time, worked hard on my job. I thought I was doing fine at the job. You get a 90 day training period which is when you will find out if they will keep you or not.

Cons

You have to be outgoing and be able to talk to the customers and be able to greet them when they come in the door.

Dont let hardworking people go just because they are too shy to greet people or to help with customers, instead work with them so they can gain their confidence.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Pet Supermarket (View Most Recent)

Back Stabbing Management

Current Employee - Sales Lead Third Key Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Lead Third Key Manager

I have been working at Pet Supermarket full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Customers & co-workers. The hours aren't bad & my position is full-time.

Cons

Corporate management is horrible. Our Store Manager is buddies with her district manager...and neither of them has a clue about what goes on in our store behind there backs.

You need to put more accountability by district managers & store managers. The sales associates & sales leads are nit-picked to death, cussed at in meetings & are forming a mass walkout ! LISTEN to your rank and file that keep the doors open & the customers happy!!

Find a better management career

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Pet Supermarket full-time

Pros

There are some really great people to work with at store level.Some parts of the job are very enjoyable such as seeing the wide variety of pets customers bring in. Getting product knowledge from vendor reps is a good benefit.

Cons

upper management pits people against each other thus fostering a hostile working environment at store level. Training is dismal at best no formalized training program to speak of, you do your own research to find out about pets and products.

support your stores and people and live up to your mission statement of health and welfare for animals.

There are newer employer reviews for Pet Supermarket