PetSmart
www.petsmart.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Satisfied but frustrated

Lead Pet Care Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsThe company, as an overall, is great. I have worked for them in various positions for over 12 years. They offer a variety of benefits to both part-time and full-time associates. They usually work well with various schedules. Solid company to work for.

ConsNot enough hours for associates to actually do their tasks and take care of customers as needed. As the company says they care about the associate and customer service is a priority, as an associate, it is hard to feel that care when I have to put customer service on the back burner to finish my tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the corporate office know their "ideas" aren't always working. You can only drink so much Kool-Aid before it becomes to "sweet" to drink.

It has been a great job.

I have been working at PetSmart

Pros: Great work environment, great opportunities Cons: Potential for dog bites and scratches More

good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PetSmart

Pros: good pay, good benefits and bonus Cons: long hours, opportunities for advancement Advice to Senior Management: lighten up, it's supposed to be fun Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PetSmart.

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!

PetSmart – Why Work for Us?

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and operate 1,278 stores and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PetSmart reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PetSmart CEO David K. Lenhardt. All reviews posted anonymously by PetSmart employees.