PetSmart

www.petsmart.com

A welcoming place to work

Cashier (Current Employee)

ProsWorking with animals, working with kind people (most of the time), fast-paced environment due to a sort of "big box" feeling while still retaining that friendly, family-focused environment for customers that keep them coming back! Good products that you can stand behind, a reasonable return policy and excellent proprietary brands.

ConsSome customers are a challenge, unusual management styles higher up in the company leading to miscommunications and errors. Some customers taking advantage of a lenient return policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry introducing yourself to all associates & being friendlier in general. Associates should respect you, but not fear your visits.

Great

Support Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at PetSmart full-time for less than a year

Pros: pet parents make it worth going every day Cons: teamwork isnt always the first thought Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very fun and enjoyable place to work.

Cashier (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at PetSmart part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedules and great management Cons: Low hours and not a lot of training. Advice to Senior Management: Hire more help. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PetSmart.

Worked for PetSmart? Contribute to the Community!