Petco

www.petco.com

Fairly Good Job

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

Prosits a good job for high school or college students. It pays a fairly good amount for a standard retail job. An opportunity to learn more about a wide array of different animals.

ConsStores can often be understaffed and it puts unnecessary strain on the few employees committed to doing the very best they can do. The Management varies from store to store.

Advice to Senior Managementplease take the time to acknowledge your employees, especially the ones who have been working for the company for years, listen to their feedback and try to make things easier for the employees who take pride in their work.

PETCO.....PET-NO

Retail Assistant Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Petco

Pros: The benefits of working for PETCO are competitive salaries, and an enjoyable atmosphere if you are a pet person. They… Cons: The long hours are the main downside of working in the store it seems as if there are always more things that need to be… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to give the actual stores more room to operate and listen to the input that each manager… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

jim myers is constantly coming up with ways to make the company grow and really cares about the animals

Companion Animal Specialist (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Petco

Pros: easygoing f,un ,company growth, easy to get promoted from… Cons: upper level management not on same page Advice to Senior Management: all upper management should have to meet with their managers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Petco.

Worked for Petco? Contribute to the Community!