There are newer employer reviews for Peterson Technology Partners

Professional, employer who truly cares about its consultants!

Current Contractor - Java Developer in Hoffman Estates, IL
Current Contractor - Java Developer in Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been working at Peterson Technology Partners as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Incredible W2 benefits, caring management, they really look out for me as an employee. Great communication, I feel I will be with them for along time even if my current placement ends. They even trained me before placement!

Cons

Nothing bad to say, really! I feel so at home here, they care, they are accessible. The training and commitment is ongoing. I hear from Nick and Jay often, and see them going out of their way to come see me and make sure all is well with my placement.

Keep looking out for your consultants, that is a rare thing in th e industry today, can't tell you how many times I was placed by other company's and the company just disappeared.

reviews filtered by
  1. Consultant

Current Contractor - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

There are very few pros.....actually none

Cons

Shady wheeler dealers, only interested in getting you signed up anywhere they can so they can bill your hours. Contracts never extend. They take forever to pay you and are generally dishonest

Get some morals and find alternative employment

2. Enterprise Architect working for PTP

Current Employee - Enterprise Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Enterprise Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Peterson Technology Partners full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I just landed my dream at Accenture as a Software Engineer thanks to the training program at Peterson. It would not have been possible without them. I encourage anyone who is looking to start in the IT field to start at PTP. They trained me well and got me my first job at Sears. Without them it would not have been possible.

Cons

I get 2 weeks vacation but 1 more week would be awesome. PTP pays 100% BCBS medical for me but medical insurance for the family would be great well.

There are newer employer reviews for Peterson Technology Partners