Peugeot

www.peugeot.com
  www.peugeot.com
There are newer employer reviews for Peugeot

Less management support and not clear organization in company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at Peugeot

Pros

Good compensation and vacation for employees

Cons

Confusing organization impact team on working

Clear communication and organization and focus more on action not discussion

20 Other Employee Reviews for Peugeot (View Most Recent)

Intense and enriching during the first months, dull and flat afterwards.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Peugeot

Pros

Access to huge amounts of relevant information from the automotive sector. The structure of the company covers all aspects (marketing, sales, after sales, insurance, financial, treasury, etc.) and this diversity makes it very easy to get precise information on whichever issue you may need.

Cons

Rigid structure. The employees are devided into cadres / etams with significant differences between them. The structure in vertical and the hierarchy is strictly observed. No boss would ever get directly in touch with an intern to ask for a particular information.

The company is too bureaucratic which makes it slow and inflexible. It acts in a very competitive sector where short-term reactions are vital to success. The mentality of most emplyees is that of the clerks in the public administration. There is little competitivity among the staff.

Working as outsource business analyst in PSA Argentina.

Current Employee - Business Analyst / Developer in El Palomar, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Peugeot

Pros

It was a good oportunity to develope my abilities as a business analyst , and a chance to participate in a complete life cicle of a system/application, because my work group was created in PSA to develope a new system. Here they work with known technologies, such as Oracle, Java and SAP.
    Besides that, in my particulary case, it was near home, so I could avoid Buenos Aires traffic, as PSA is out of the city center. And at the time I began working here, the salary was a bit better than other job offers in which I was applying for.

Cons

As I work in an outsourced group, I don't enjoy the benefits of PSA employees nor the promotions, but I must comply with all obligations as PSA employees.

Senior Management should be more communicative with the employees, so the entire group could be in a more confortable work environment complying with all requirements.

There are newer employer reviews for Peugeot