Pfizer

www.pfizer.com

Positive experience until 2010, since then radical staffing cuts to make numbers for Wall St.

Director (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsLarge corporation, plenty of opportunity to move around within the company. Corporate presence worldwide enables opportunity for global travel and interaction with multiple cultures.

ConsPipeline stalled, substantial layoffs since 2010 with no end in sight. Senior management does not state a target for layoffs which leaves everyone insecure about job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvolve regular staff to provide input before cutting benefits further, benefits have always been a hallmark of Pfizer yet are rapidly being reduced. Explore options to boost morale at NYHQ.

It is a good scientific experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Groton, CT

I worked at Pfizer

Pros: Excellent scientists, resources and benefits Cons: The expansions did not bring a positive outcome. No Lessons… More

I've had a good experience at Pfizer.

Document Manager (Current Employee) Collegeville, PA

I have been working at Pfizer as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Cosmopolitan workplace, introduction to working at a fortune 500 company Cons: fear of lay-offs, no relationship with management Advice to Senior Management: reach out to all employees, including contractors Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pfizer.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!