Pfizer

www.pfizer.com

Program Data Manager

Program Data Manager (Former Employee) New London, CT

ProsAbility to work from home and travel is still supported. There is cohesion among treatment programs as this is necessary to keep the program consistent.

ConsVery unorganized, unsupportive, stressful. Processes, documentation, standards, templates, etc. constantly change and you're required to continually go back and review the same documentation over and over instead of going forward from the time of the change. Most studies are long-term and you are responsible to address documents from colleagues who preceded you on the study, many of whom no longer work there. This happens every couple weeks. VERY stressful, demanding, and time-consuming.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook more closely at individual workloads and work / life balance for sake of employee health, productivity and quality. Also, leave processes, etc in place for more than 5 minutes as constantly reinventing the wheel is an unproductive waste of time.

Liked working for Wyeth, hated working for Pfizer.

Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at Pfizer full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: People I worked with were good people, and use of… Cons: Pfizer really couldn't care less about its employees. After they took over Wyeth, I had two phone conversations with my new boss in over… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people better. What I described above is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Below Average since Pfizer bought Wyeth

Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) Andover, MA

I worked at Pfizer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Challenging work. Job constantly changes. Cons: Management clueless as to the needs of the employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pfizer.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!