Pfizer
www.pfizer.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Pfizer, a hotbed for personal development

I have been working at Pfizer

ProsGreat people to work with having tremendous passion and desire to achieve success. In light of my recent layoff, Pfizer has provided me with many tools and experiences.

ConsFrom a corporate point of view, way too much focus on making money with the employee bearing the brunt of the sacrifice e.g. ongoing reductions, foreign manufacturing, outsourcing. Too much change and uncertainty. Unfortunatley, advancement within the company is based on perception, not reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on your people

very good company

Medical Representative (Current Employee)
Beirut (Lebanon)

I have been working at Pfizer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: huge assets and potentials for great business Cons: Very poor talent retention actions Poor pipline Advice to Senior Management: Really listen to medical representatives needs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

branch administration

Branch Administration (Current Employee)
Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

I have been working at Pfizer as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: to be a profesional personal Cons: going to a better life Advice to Senior Management: be improved attitude to more standard of anything. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pfizer.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pfizer CEO Ian Read. All reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees.