Pfizer

www.pfizer.com

My career at Pfizer has been rewarding, although we live in a world of shrinking resources.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Groton, CT

ProsPeople, venue, culture, benefits, career paths, opportunities, inclusiveness, open door policy, minority hiring practices, flexibility, salary competitiveness, personal development opportunities.

ConsFear implications of constant change (potential job loss, site closures, mergers, downsizing, belt tightening, doing more with less, disparity between executive salary % increases vs. rest of company employees, offshoring. etc, etc, etc).

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat happened to rewarding employees for a job well done? In 2013, stock price goes up, pay for performance goes way down. This is not an incentive for future personal sacrifice.

Good company to work for

Director (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Pfizer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for Cons: Tough business environment, demanding expectations Advice to Senior Management: Manage talent well Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My Pfizer work experience

I have been working at Pfizer full-time

Pros: Great benefits, pay well, promote work-life balance Cons: To many restructurings, too many changes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pfizer.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!