Pfizer
www.pfizer.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Legacy Wyeth employee turned Pfizer transitioned employee

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Malvern, PA

I worked at Pfizer

ProsLegacy Wyeth employee, so I actually identify more with Wyeth than Pfizer. As Wyeth, very fair pay and benefits. Room for advancement and excellent work environment. Overall very satisfied as a Wyeth employee.

ConsThe biggest downside was being the victim of downsizing due to the Pfizer/Wyeth merger. I never got a full sense of the Pfizer downsides otherwise.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider talent over sheer headcount when reducing staff. The knowledgeable and experienced co-workers that I saw leaving due to the merger was astounding.

Blah

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Pfizer

Pros: good healthcare good location some nice and smart people to work with Cons: LOW salary cuts all the time hr is a joke - they… Advice to Senior Management: my rating was kept low because there wasn't enough money in the budget to compensate… More

pfizer

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Pfizer

Pros: very good benefits, above average 401K plan options, good location… Cons: poor balance life and work, lack of direction from senior management, loss… Advice to Senior Management: continue to try to develop strategy and continue to develop… More

There are newer reviews on Pfizer.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pfizer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pfizer CEO Ian Read. All reviews posted anonymously by Pfizer employees.