There are newer employer reviews for Pfizer

A great company to work for; invests in their developing employees to be top notch

Current Employee - Professional Healthcare Representative
Current Employee - Professional Healthcare Representative

Pros

Treat employees great with compensation, recognition and development

Cons

I had great DM, but have heard the job is miserable under the wrong person

Advice to Management

Unfair determination of a employees worth when new to company

Other Employee Reviews for Pfizer

1. Pfizer Philippines at a glance

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

Pros

The training and the experience you get working @ Pfizer is priceless. As it is the # Multi National Company, you take part in ensuring that you defend its throne. The industry is very challenged, it brings out the best in you. The benefits you get especially healthcare benefit is the best.

Cons

The level of commitment should not go below 100%. The balance between work and personal life is not possible. You have to go the extra mile always. With local companies eating chunks of our business because of pricing advantage, we tend to see the purpose of what we're here for in the first place. Life is our life's work.

Advice to Management

The management has to be stronger & more resilient in defending Pfizer brands. We need to take care of our homegrown talents, our internal stakeholders.

2. Don't know when the axe will come to you!!

Pros

It's the No. 1 Pharmaceutical company in the world after all. Good to have "Pfizer"as your professional experience on the resume.

Cons

Management has very poor communication of important decisions to employees. Company does not value research. Buy out a company then destroy it.

Advice to Management

After buying Pharmacia, Warner-Lambert, and Wyeth, absorbing all the best product, and still managed to lower the stock price year after year, do you really deserve the money the share-holders are paying you?