Phacil, Inc.

www.phacil.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Phacil, Inc.

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Government Contractor in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Government Contractor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Phacil, Inc.

Pros

the management team's dedication to the growth and success of the company and the employees.

Cons

Promotional opportunities are dictated by the customer not the company due to the nature of the business as a government contractor.

Senior Management is available all the time and get my concerns and questions resolved in a timely manner just like they said they would.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Phacil, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Phacil, See the Possibilities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Phacil, Inc.

Pros

The pay is generous and very fair for the area.

Cons

Benefit package is very lacking in time off (sick and vacation), plus, any vacation time accrued, but not taken, is not paid out when you leave the company.

Listen to the people "on the ground". They are the ones interacting with the customers and know best what the customers want.

Phacil, Inc. Response

Jan 31, 2013Phacil Rep

At Phacil, our employees’ opinions matter, which is why we send out annual employee feedback surveys to determine whether policies or benefits need adjustments to better meet employee needs.
    Since
    ... More

Excellent compensation and bonuses, great work and learning opportunity, very long hours, little work-life balance

I have been working at Phacil, Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a company where you can greatly enhance your skillset, this is the one for you. If you want to take the initiative you can go as deeply or as broadly as you want to in your field. Very aggressive, fast, and agile work environment- hard and smart work is rewarded amply. They are very generous with their compensation, benefits, incentives and bonuses.

Cons

Zero work-life balance. The culture is fairly top-down and they are branching out into newer areas from what they are used to and there are several kinks that need to worked out in that sense. Management seems reluctant to back away from a decision, just because they backed it even if it is proven to be wrong. They try to right the situation with brute force and accept failure or even partial success as opposed to backing away from a bad decision.

Sometimes the best solution is to back away from a bad decision not forge ahead and somehow make it work.

Phacil, Inc. Response

Jan 31, 2013Phacil Rep

We have been fortunate enough to experience great growth the last few years and much of it is due to the strategies we have set in place. We have managed our growing pains as best as we can in line ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Phacil, Inc.