PharMerica
www.pharmerica.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Account Manager

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Arlington, TX

I worked at PharMerica full-time for less than a year

ProsCareer path for upward mobility is in place for sales positions. Work is easy. and un-complicated.

ConsNot customer-focused, low-pay, no accountability. Customers don't think twice before leaving even if it mean breaching their contract. Not a glamorous place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your customers and make changes in the pharmacies with the most complaints. Make pharmacy managers more accountable for the service they provide to the facilities.

Worst job ever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Brockton, MA

I worked at PharMerica full-time for less than a year

Pros: The health insurance benefits are decent. Cons: Well to start off there is no real trainer, you are trained by several employees that all do things differently. You start the job… Advice to Senior Management: Teach your managers how to manage. Hire a trainer. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a great place to work, but it is a paycheck

Medical Records Associate (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at PharMerica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A few decent hardworking people work there. And we have… Cons: Raises are not very good. The mood is not good. And hardly any… Advice to Senior Management: Management and Supervisors are quite unpleasant at times to work with. We have been told to try to be positive, as we are going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PharMerica.

Worked for PharMerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PharMerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PharMerica CEO Greg Weishar. All reviews posted anonymously by PharMerica employees.