PharmaNet/i3

www.pharmanet-i3.com

The work is great, and no lack of it; but the benefits leave a bit to be desired.

Senior Clinical Data Manager (Current Employee)

ProsWork with a great group of people, and the managers are more than fair and show their support for their team members. There seems to be no lack of work coming, so there's never a worry about job security.

ConsThe benefits took a down-turn when multiple mergers took place. PTO hours dropped dramatically for some, with only a meager increase in pay which didn't make up for the lost hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementMuch could have been done to improve the benefits situation before it was all decided. Commendations are offered for trying to "make up" for some of the losses. However, the losses are being felt quite dramatically by those for whom it mattered most. Single income families are struggling trying to balance health care and paid-time off with the current salaries.

Project Manager, Data Services

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PharmaNet/i3

Pros: Team members and coworkers very enjoyable to work with. Teams worked… Cons: When company was sold to inventiv, I saw a marked increase in workload for… More

Wolf in Sheep Clothing

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: they offer a work life balance, Cons: poor management skills!! lack of opportunity, lack of compensation Advice to Senior Management: only put well-qualified personnel in management positions! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PharmaNet/i3.

Worked for PharmaNet/i3? Contribute to the Community!