PharmaNet/i3
www.pharmanet-i3.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Better before InVentiv

Senior Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood people to work with and very good salary. Thought I would be with this company forever but is slowly looking like it might be better to find a greener pasture.

ConsCompany is going through a big transition right now with the acquisition by Inventiv. Losing a lot of benefits that PharmaNet had but they are slowly bringing them back as retention is low. Wish they would upgrade their IT support. You submit a help desk ticket and might receive a call back in a few days. Also need to upgrade their systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to realize that CRAs are not like other employees. They will work their butt off but they like their perks (airline clubs, ACRP dues, etc.).

Lots of employees leave since merger

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 full-time

Pros: I can't think of any positive aspects of working for… Cons: You receive no support from management on workload. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Employees are overworked and no reward

Data Manager (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The colleagues are great and good team work Cons: No pay rise or promotion and blame it on budget and current economy crisis. Every one is expected to work long hours without… More

There are newer reviews on PharmaNet/i3.

Worked for PharmaNet/i3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PharmaNet/i3 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PharmaNet/i3 CEO Raymond Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by PharmaNet/i3 employees.