Pharmaceutical Product Development

There are newer employer reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

Demanding but fair

Former Employee - Clinical Team Manager in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Clinical Team Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to move up the latter and to work on various clinical projects. One of the few CROs at the time that would provide training to junior personnel entering the industry. Their education orientation program to get all new hires on the same page was very helpful to recent hires.

Cons

There was a lot of turnover especially in the clinical research sector related to the high amount of travel involving clinical trial management.

323 Other Employee Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development (View Most Recent)

PPD: Think about your personal needs before applying

Current Employee - PVG in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - PVG in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits and support of fellow employees. Allow employees to work from home after a time period of working in office.

Cons

The organization stresses the production and output of work despite the current workload of the employee.OFten had to work 10-12 hours days and every weekend. Very poor management with no qualifications or education; lack of confidentiality on your reviews to other fellow employees, little HR suppor

Take management classes; listen to employees and distribute workload more appropriately. Reorganziae the entire management team and encourage support of employees. Stress confidentiality among management of PVG.

Phase I

Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Morrisville, NC
    Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time (more than a year)

Pros

in a global point on view PPD is good CRO to work with well established. I worked in phase I and had a worst experience, will not recommendation to join phase 1

Cons

poor management, heavy work load, manager consider employee as a working machine, 70 percent of phase I programmers have fake resumes

the 2 manager in Phase I programming has zero management skills, please improve them

There are newer employer reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development