Pharmacyclics
www.pharmacyclics.com Sunnyvale, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Stay away from this place!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pharmacyclics

ProsGreat pipeline with huge potential. Small company feel with high level of exposures to all aspects of development. Great opportunity for someone looking for leadership role.

ConsVERY VERY poor leadership in clinical development and finance. Poor judgement in hiring decisions. Sr leadership often ignore team recommendations. Make poor development decisions without analyzing data & outlook. Not a place to go if you are a project manager who like to bounce ideas off because it will be either ignored or trumped for personal agendas.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the CMO

What are you talking about...?

I have been working at Pharmacyclics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Yes, it is a high demanding environment here, but fair, open, none-political, and appreciative of employees taking responsibility and doing the work required to 'get… Cons: Some of the challenges here are probably those that any company faces that grows too fast. It… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time in the trenches to get to know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work Hard and Make a Difference

Development Operations (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Pharmacyclics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Collaboration between functional groups is good, highly motivated colleagues, our drug is going to make a difference… Cons: Growth from start up to a real pharma company means we are still putting… Advice to Senior Management: As we have grown, upper management is less visible. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pharmacyclics.

Worked for Pharmacyclics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pharmacyclics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pharmacyclics CEO Robert W. Duggan. All reviews posted anonymously by Pharmacyclics employees.