Phenomenex

www.phenomenex.com

Phenomenex is passoniate about everything they do. A great company to work for!

ProsPhenomenex establishes a culture of hard work and fun. It is that balance of high expectations as well as high rewards that makes this an exciting place to work. It is not a place where you can sit on your hands and do nothing if you want to be successful. However, if you can pull up your sleeves and prove yourself then Phenomenex is both mentally and financially rewarding. There is a great opportunity to make very good money if you are willing to work for it.

Although the expecatations at Phenomenex will always be high, Phenomenex does have a heart felt passion for it's employees and their well being both inside and outside of the company.

ConsYou need to be able to work in a fast paced, multiple balls in the air, type of environment. If you cant operate under those circumstances then Phenomenex is not the place for you.

Big Turn over

I have been working at Phenomenex

Pros: Very friendly environment. There's always events for the employees Cons: The downside there is no salary harmonization. As well has… Advice to Senior Management: People are always leaving because of compensation and no room for advancement. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Depends What You Want

I have been working at Phenomenex full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: If you can be in the top 10% of the performers - opportunities do open up and career growth is fast but be prepared to… Cons: Most of top level management uses too many traditional methods even though the motto is "Breaking with Tradition." Pay is not in line with… Advice to Senior Management: A huge number of our senior managers are legacies from the initial generation that got this company out of the garage where it started. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Phenomenex.

Worked for Phenomenex? Contribute to the Community!