Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
www.pcom.edu Philadelphia, PA

Great place to work, friendly faces.

Medical Assistant (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe other employees who work there, from the doctors to environmental staff, are so friendly. There is a wonderful environment, beautiful landscape and a chance to work alongside future doctors while working with patients.

ConsThe only con I can honestly think about was the difficulty of walking up to the campus since it is located atop a large hill.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiscounts for parking for temporary employees would be nice.

n/a

Technical Support (Former Employee)

I worked at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Pros: a Great environment to work Cons: sometimes people can be very unprofessional More

Great place to work, supportive environment for families

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very flexible but if a situation arises you have to make sure… Cons: Salary not on par with the times. Advice to Senior Management: While you give great support to families, another incentive might… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.

Worked for Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine employees.