Philips Electronics
www.philips.com Amsterdam, Netherlands 5000+ Employees

A great place to work.

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Philips Electronics

ProsThe company treats its emplpyees like it really cares about them. You are using and working with some of the latest and greatest in the field of digital imaging. They train you on all the specifics that you may work on. They provide a laptop, smartphone, and a CAR which can be used for personal use. There is some travel involved to the factory where the equipment is made in Cleveland, OH. They treat you very well when you are there learning too. Some training is held in Eurpoe and Silicon Valley too. This job is a great foot in the door for other positions at Philips also at all the area hospitals that you service equipment at. Also you work out of your house.

ConsIt is hard to meet other people who work for Philips because I don't work in a traditional office. I work out of my house. There is alot of driving because you are traveling to different customer sites but they are not to far away. You can get in situations with some angry customers but they give you training for that and in the end the customer is usually in a happy mood because the camera is all fixed. You can be in situations that you have no idea what is going on when you are just starting, but there is always people around to help you out and answer your questions. They are just a phone call away.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are doing a very good job with the new work order software.

Great company to work for

IT Manager (Former Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Philips Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Many opportunities to have a very good career considering also… Cons: The time you take to have some decisions is too long and the business cannot… Advice to Senior Management: To take care with the knowledge of the company that is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Experience with Philips

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Philips Electronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Excellent work environment - Good Work Life balance Cons: Was very satisfied. No cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Philips Electronics.

Worked for Philips Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Philips Electronics – Why Work for Us?

Philips is a global, diversified health and well-being company focused on improving people’s lives by delivering meaningful innovation. We operate in both professional and consumer markets across three main sectors… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Philips Electronics CEO Frans van Houten. All reviews posted anonymously by Philips Electronics employees.